- Evora Bike Tour
- Local English-speaking guide
- Incl. water & snack
- See the city in a few hours
- Book now, pay on the spot!
For many, this small town close to Lisbon is a popular destination for a day trip when visiting Portugal. Join our Highlights of Evora Bike Tour and cycle along the white houses and the historic city center and explore the surroundings of the city by foot. Despite the earthquake in 1755, the center is perfectly preserved and is really worth exploring. During this great excursion a local guide will show you the most beautiful places in the center and the surrounding area within 4 hours.
Evora Bike Tour: Relaxed and fun
Let a local take you on a little adventure during our Highlights of Evora Bike Tour. The first part of this excursion is by foot. First you will explore the “Silver Water” aqueduct, right outside of the center, and walk until you reach the traditional Alentejo region.
There is a short break with a drink before returning to the city via the Ecotrail. Don’t worry about breaking a sweat, we have designed a route that goes mainly downhill. Finally, you get on a bike and start exploring the unique historic city center, which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, within the city walls and let yourself be enchanted by its charming flair. Of course, there will be enough time for photos during the tour, and your friendly guide will always be at your disposal to answer any questions you may have.
This is what you will see:
- Traditional Alentejo house
- Historical Center
- City walls
- And much more!
Book a bike tour in Evora!
Did we spark your interest? Book now!
Prices Evora Bike Tour
1 – 3 people: 35 Euros per participant
4 or more people: 29 Euros per participants
The bike rental during the tour is included in the price.
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. There is no payment up front necessary and your data will be shared with no one but us.
Our advice: Do one of our guided tours on your first days in the city, so you can get an overview of the most important spots at the beginning of your trip already.
Evora Bike Tour: Start your city trip off right with a Baja Bikes tour!
Good to know:
- Online reservation is necessary
- Reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Payment on the spot (cash)
- In case of bad weather: cycle with a poncho, reschedule or cancel free of charge.
- Distance: walking 8km, cycling 10km
- Bike rental
- English-speaking guide
- A great experience!
- Time to take great pictures
- Water, Snack & juice
- Child bikes: available, 24 inches
- Child seats: available, book in advance
- Tandems: not available
- E-bike: available, € 40 surcharge
- Helmets: available
- Bookable from: 2 to 12 participants
- Average group size: 8 participants
- Minimum: 2 participants
- For bigger groups we provide an additional guide
- More details will be sent by e-mail after booking
- Reservation is required