- See Christmas markets, decorations and top highlights
- Available Saturdays in November and December
- Special Copenhagen Christmas Bike Tour
- Explore Europe’s most bike-friendly city
- Book now online!
Are you visiting this fascinating European capital at the most festive time of year? Then do our Copenhagen Christmas Bike Tour and explore the most bike-friendly city in the world on two wheels. This is the perfect excursion at holiday time because you will get to see the top highlights all lit up. You will visit Tivoli gardens, which transforms into a Christmas market, see other beautiful decorations, and be shown the most beautiful sights in the city.
Discover Copenhagen at Christmas time on a bike tour with a local guide
This is What you will see:
- Rådhuspladsen (City Hall Square), Christmas tree and Christmas Market
- The Stock Exchange, Børsen
- Our Saviors Church
- Christiania Christmas Market
- Nyhavn (New Port)
- Glüwein at Hviids Vinstue, the oldest bar (not included in price)
- Kings New Square
- Højbro Plads Christmas Market
- The Royal Christmas tables
- The Christmas lights and decorations in the city center
This is the perfect city to discover by bike. For 2 consecutive years, it has has been named the best cycling city in the world thanks to a world-class biking system, which includes more than 350 km (217 mi) of cycle paths and in the center you see more bicycles than cars.
In three-hours your Dutch guide will take you to see the famous places of the city all lit up for the holidays, as well as the holiday markets and decorations. There are plenty of markets with handmade Danish decorations, as well as delicious cookies and mulled wine. Be sure to also try klejners. These are traditional Scandinavian cookies made at holiday time from fried dough. The guide will also give tips that can be useful for the rest of your trip, such as great coffee shops and must-see neighborhoods.
Book a Copenhagen Christmas Bike Tour online now!
Don’t wait any longer and secure yourself a spot. Booking is very easy and is free of charge. The tour is offered on Saturdays in November and December and is the perfect sightseeing option at this time of the year.
So what are you waiting for? Reserve a spot for this great tour today!
Experience the Scandinavian holiday cheer with a Copenhagen Christmas bike tour!