- Relaxed walking tour
- English-speaking guide
- Dresden Christmas market
- Incl. Christstollen
- Book now, pay later!
Are you visiting the Saxonian capital during the holiday season? Join our festive Dresden Christmas market stroll and be enchanted by the lights and smells. A friendly local guide will take you through one of Europe’s oldest Christmas markets and tell you all about the German holiday traditions!
Dresden Christmas market stroll: Enchanting, fun & informative
Our lovely Dresden Christmas market stroll starts at the world-famous Striezelmarkt. Walk past the beautifully decorated stalls while your guide tells you everything you need to know about the holiday season in this German metropolis. One of the highlights is the market on Neumarkt. Only craftsmen whose profession already existed in the 19th century work here and sell their products. A bit different is the next stop, the Christmas market at the castle with its romantic flair. Did you know that this market was actually inspired by a painting of Ludwig Richter? Enjoy the magical Christmas atmosphere while listening to the exciting anecdotes of your guide. The last stop of the walk is at the Dresdner Rauhnächten in the stable yard – the medieval Christmas market. In addition, you will get to try Stollen, a typical Christmas specialty from this region, before the tour ends in a cosy wine cellar with mulled wine or punch.
Highlights of the Christmas market stroll
- Striezelmarkt market
- Christmas market by the castle
- Neumarkt market
- Medieval Christmas market
- Christstollen (typical holiday pastry)
- Christmas atmosphere
Reserve your spot for the Dresden christmas market stroll now!
Did we spark your interest? Book now!
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. There is no payment up front necessary and your data will be shared with no one but us.
Dresden Christmas market stroll: Start your city trip off right with a Baja Bikes tour!
Good to know:
- Online reservation is necessary
- Reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Payment on the spot (cash)
- In case of bad weather: free poncho, reschedule or cancel free of charge
- English-speaking guide
- A great experience!
- Time to take great pictures
- Bookable from: 2 to 200 participants
- Average group size: 8 participants
- Minimum: 2 participants
- If the group is bigger than 15 participants we provide an additional guide
- For bigger groups we provide an additional guide
- More details will be sent by e-mail after booking
- Reservation is required