- Escape the crowds
- Local English-speaking guide
- Lido Venice Tour
- Incl. Helmet & water
- Book now, pay on the spot!
Magical, romantic, cultural, breathtaking – there are thousands of words to describe this amazing destination. The most popular way to explore the must-see sights is probably a gondola ride through the canals. But it is just as nice to see the city from a different side. Do our Lido Venice bike tour and discover the daily life together with a local. This wonderful excursion is not a typical touristic tour and introduces you to the “real” Venezia. See where the Venetians themselves live and get an authentic insight into the Italian life and culture!
Lido Venice Tour: Let a local show you the less touristic side of the city
Our Lido Venice tour starts with a boat trip to the island and you will meet your guide with the bikes at Tronchetto (Please note, that the boat tickets are not included in the price). Once arrived, it’s time to explore this beautiful area. Your guide will take you on a lovely route along the oldest Jewish cemetery in Europe as well as to the small town of Malamocco, from where you can enjoy a breathtaking view of the lagoon. During the whole bike tour you will be able to take lots of fantastic pictures of the skyline of Venezia, since there will be a wonderful view of the center during the entire tour. There will be enough time for pictures as well and your guide will be more than happy to give you some insightful tips which you can benefit from during the rest of your stay.
Highlights of the Lido Venice Tour
- Jewish Cemetery
- The small islands of the lagoon
- Old center of Malamocco
- The beach
- View of Venice
- And much more!
Explore Lido by bike and see the less touristic side of Venice
Did we spark your interest? Book now!
The bike rental during the tour is included in the price.
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. There is no payment up front necessary and your data will be shared with no one but us.
Lido Venice Tour: Start your vacation off right with a Baja Bikes tour!
Good to know:
- Online reservation is necessary
- Reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Payment on the spot (cash or credit card)
- In case of bad weather: free poncho, reschedule or cancel free of charge
- The tickets for the ferry are not included in the price, they cost around € 15
- Bike rental
- English-speaking guide
- A great experience!
- Time to take great pictures
- Bottle of water
- Child bikes: not available
- Child seats: not available
- Tandems: not available
- E-bike: not available
- Bookable from: 2 to 200 participants
- Average group size: 8 participants
- Minimum: 2 participants
- If the group is bigger than 15 participants we provide an additional guide
- For bigger groups we provide an additional guide
- More details will be sent by e-mail after booking
- Reservation is required