- Oxford Bike Tour
- All highlights in 3 hours
- Experienced local guide
- Central meeting point
- Book now, pay later!
Looking to explore this amazing destination in a fun and exciting way? Look no further, do our Highlights of Oxford Bike Tour and cycle along world famous sights together with an experienced local guide!
Highlights of Oxford Bike Tour: Fun & informative
Whether this is your first time visiting or you have been here several times – our Highlights of Oxford Bike Tour is a great activity for anyone! Not only will you see the most famous highlights, but also the hidden parts.
This amazing excursion has carefully selected stops, tailored to reflect a broad mixture of history, culture and hidden gems.
At each stop our friendly guides will share some insight into our historic city, allowing plenty of time for interaction and photos. In addition, your guide will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have and give you some insightful tips, which you can benefit from during the rest of your stay!
Some stops during the Oxford Bike Tour
- Martyrs Memorial
- Bridge of Sighs
- many gargoyles
- Old city center
- Meeting Point of the literary group The Inklings
- The countryside
- The largest university press in the world
- Port Meadow
- Cemetery of The Fair Rosamund
- The canal
- The home of JRR Tolkien
- Lady Margaret Hall
- The university parks
- University designed by William Butterfield
- Sheldonian Theatre
Book a bike tour in Oxford!
Did we spark your interest? Book now!
Our advice: During your first days in the city, do one of our guided tours, for example, the Highlights of Oxford Bike Tour. This way you can get a great overview of the city at the beginning of your trip already.
Oxford Bike Tour: Start your city trip off right with a Baja Bikes tour!
Good to know:
- Online reservation is necessary
- Reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Payment on the spot (cash)
- In case of bad weather: reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Bike rental
- English-speaking guide
- A great experience!
- Time to take great pictures
- Child bikes: available, 20 or 24 inch
- Child seats: available, until 22kg
- Tandems: available, from 6 years
- E-bike: available, book up front, £ 5
- Bookable from: 2 to 200 participants
- Average group size: 8 participants
- Minimum: 2 participants
- If the group is bigger than 15 participants we provide an additional guide
- For bigger groups we provide an additional guide
- More details will be sent by e-mail after booking
- Reservation is required