- Malaga Tapas Tour
- #1 Sightseeing
- English-speaking guide
- Fun, eco-friendly & informative
- Book now, pay later!
Combine the Spanish kitchen with insightful and entertaining sightseeing on a bike during our Malaga Tapas Tour! The route is the same as the route of our Highlights Tour, however after the tour you get to enjoy some typical Spanish snacks and feel like a true local yourself!
Malaga Tapas Tour: A fun-tastic bike tour for foodies
Our Malaga Tapas Tour is guided by an English-speaking local, who will tell you all there is to know about the city and its culture. In a relaxed pace, you will not only cycle past the must-see sights, but also fewer known spots in the city. After seeing must-see sights such as the Bull Fighting Arena or the birthplace of Picasso, you will get to enjoy some authentic Spanish snacks. Of course, there will be enough time to take pictures during the tour and your guide will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have.
Highlights of the Malaga Tapas Bike Tour
- Málaga’s City Hall
- The Alcazaba
- The Roman Theatre
- A Brotherhood building of the Semana Santa
- The birth-house and square where Pablo Picasso was born
- Two of the oldest churches
- The cathedral
- Plaza Mayor
- The Central Market
- Calle Larios, the main shopping street of the city
- El Parque, botanical gardens
- The Bull Ring
- The Malagueta and La Caleta beach
- Muelle 1 and 2- the port of Málaga
Book a tapas tour in Malaga!
Did we spark your interest? Book now!
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. There is no payment up front necessary and your data will be shared with no one but us.
Our advice: During your first days in the city, do one of our guided tours. This way you can get a great overview of the city at the beginning of your trip already.
Malaga Tapas Tour: Start your city trip off right with a Baja Bikes tour!
Good to know:
- Online reservation is necessary
- Reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Payment on the spot (cash or card)
- In case of bad weather: reschedule or cancel free of charge
- If you are under 17, you must wear a helmet.
- Bike rental
- English-speaking guide
- A few tapas
- A great experience!
- Time to take great pictures
- Child bikes: available, from 6 years
- Child seats: available, until 22kg, € 10
- Tandems: available, € 30
- E-bike: available, € 15
- Bookable from: 2 to 200 participants
- Average group size: 8 participants
- Minimum: 2 participants
- If the group is bigger than 15 participants we provide an additional guide
- For bigger groups we provide an additional guide
- More details will be sent by e-mail after booking
- Reservation is required