- Make the most out of your city trip
- #1 Malaga Tour for sightseeing
- Keep the bike afterwards
- Child bikes and seats available
- Book now, pay later!
Want to make the most out of your stay in the South of Spain? Do our Highlights of Malaga Tour, see the must-see sights like the Alcazaba, the Central Market and the Port, together with an experienced guide. Afterwards, keep your bike to explore the city further. Thanks to our combo deal you can save money and time. What are you waiting for? Hop on a bike and explore this city the best way possible with a full day of fun for the whole family.
What can you see during this Malaga tour & Bike rental combination?
Your day will start with our Highlights Tour. A friendly local guide will take you past the city’s must-see spots like the birth house of the famous artist Pablo Picasso or the Bull Ring. Cycle along the port and the park while you learn all there is to know about the city’s history and culture. The tour ends around lunchtime, but the bike fun continues.
Highlights of the Malaga Tour
- City Hall
- The Alcazaba
- The Roman Theater
- The Brotherhood building of the Semana Santa
- The birth-house and square where Pablo Picasso was born
- The cathedral
- The main square of Malaga
- The Central Market (on mornings, except Sundays)
- Calle Larios, the main shopping street of the city
- El Parque, botanical gardens
- The Bull Ring
- The Malagueta and La Caleta beach
- The Port
- Pedregalejo- an old fisherman’s neighbourhood (on afternoon tours and Sunday morning tours)
Our Malaga Tour and Bike Rental combination deal allows you to see the top visitor attractions and then can keep your bike until the end of the day. You can either go and discover new areas or cycle back to your favorite spots from the Highlights excursion.
Malaga Tour and Bike Rental combination with an English-speaking local guide
Thanks to this combination deal, you can get the best of both worlds while visiting the Costa del Sol. You can enjoy a three-hour tour with an English-speaking local guide who will tell you fun anecdotes about the city while taking you past must-see sights and ride around on your own. Feel free to ask your expert guide for recommendations of what to see and do once the tour is over since you will have the rest of the day to explore the city by bike. Our guides are the best source of information so ask them everything you want to know.
Book a bike tour in Malaga and benefit from our bike rental afterwards
Did we spark your interest? Book now!
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. There is no payment up front necessary and your data will be kept private.
Our advice: During your first days in the city, do one of our guided tours. This way you can get a great overview of the city at the beginning of your trip.
Malaga Tour and Bike Rental: Start your city trip off right with a Baja Bikes tour!
Good to know:
- Online reservation is necessary
- Reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Payment on the spot (cash or card)
- In case of bad weather: reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Those under 17 years must wear a helmet
- Bike rental
- English-speaking guide
- A great experience!
- Time to take great pictures
- Child bikes: available, from 6 years
- Child seats: available, until 22kg (48 lbs), € 10
- Tandems: available on request, € 30
- E-bike: available, € 15
- Bookable from: 2 to 200 participants
- Average group size: 8 participants
- Minimum: 2 participants
- If the group is bigger than 15 participants we provide an additional guide
- For bigger groups we provide an additional guide
- More details will be sent by e-mail after booking
- Reservation is required