- See the city off the beaten track
- #1 Malaga Alternative Tour
- English-speaking guide
- Fun, eco-friendly & informative
- Book now, pay on the spot!
Have you already done our Highlights Tour or simply want to explore a different side of the city? Do our Malaga Alternative Tour and explore the lesser known spots of the city like graffiti street art, the Contemporary Art Center and the beaches of Huelin. Explore the hidden gems and cycle along the coast with a local English-speaking guide while enjoying the sea breeze and the shade of palm trees.
See another side of the city on our Malaga Alternative Tour
If you want to discover the less touristy parts of the city, our Malaga Alternative Tour is the perfect fit for you! Our tour starts in the city center. From here you will start cycling towards the Contemporary Art Museum, then head towards the industrial side of the port and out to the beaches of Huelin. Here, you will discover tall red-brick chimneys – a tribute to the city’s once powerful industrial past. Your guide will tell you all about the growth of the city as a powerful giant of industry in the mid- 1800s and all about the factors that led to its decline in the early 1900s, as well as some local romantic anecdotes!
Highlights of the Malaga Alternative Tour
- Graffiti street art in the SOHO neighbourhood
- The Alameda Principal and its old mansions
- CAC (The Contemporary Art Centre)
- The River Guadalmedina
- The industrial side of the port of Málaga
- The beaches of Huelin
- Vestiges of Málaga’s illustrious industrial past
- Smart City Málaga installations
- The Nature Reserve of the River Guadalhorce
In addition to top visitor sites like the CAC and the Alameda, you will also experience one of the city’s hidden gems, the Nature Reserve of the River Guadalhorce. Cycle on trails lined by tall grass and wildflowers, around lagoons filled with all kinds of birds and cycle out to the only wild beach on the coastline. And if you’re lucky, you may see a flamingo or two. Of course, there will be enough time to take pictures and your guide will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have!
Malaga Alternative tour with an English speaking local guide
Thanks to your local English-speaking guide, you will experience another side of the city off the beaten track. The rest of the highlights you can experience on your own with a bike rental or with a guided bike tour. Baja Bikes offers something for everyone with the most experienced guides.
Book an alternative tour in Malaga!
Did we spark your interest? Book now!
Prices Alternative Tour Malaga
1 person: € 75 per person
2 people: € 37.50 per person
3 people or more: € 25 per person
The booking process on our website is fast, secure and easy. There is no payment up front necessary and your data will be kept private.
Our advice: During your first days in the city, do one of our guided tours. This way you can get a great overview of the city at the beginning of your trip.
Malaga Alternative Tour: Start your city trip off right with a Baja Bikes tour!
Good to know:
- Online reservation is necessary
- Reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Payment on the spot (cash or card)
- In case of bad weather: reschedule or cancel free of charge
- Under 17 years must wear a helmet
- Bike rental
- English-speaking guide
- A great experience!
- Time to take great pictures
- Child bikes: available, from 6 years
- Child seats: available, until 22kg (48 lbs), € 10
- Tandems: available, € 30
- E-bike: available, € 15
- Bookable from: 2 to 200 participants
- Average group size: 8 participants
- Minimum: 2 participants
- If the group is bigger than 15 participants we provide an additional guide
- For bigger groups we provide an additional guide
- More details will be sent by e-mail after booking
- Reservation is required